Your Love & Bikinis swimsuit is made with luxury crinkle fabric and must be looked after with Tender Love & Care (TLC). Please follow these care instructions to ensure your swimsuit lasts many years.
- Do not place the swimsuit in the washer or dryer as this will slowly deteriorate the fine threads instantaneously or over time.
- Hand wash separately in cold water. Do not wash swimsuits with other garments to avoid any potential for pulls on the fabric.
- Use a mild detergent and do not bleach.
- Dry indoors.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Try not to use the swimsuit in steam rooms, saunas, jacuzzis or extreme temperatures as it can slowly deteriorate the quality and longevity of the fabric and color.
- Avoid contact with tanning products, harsh chemicals, and chlorine for long periods of times as some colors will fade over time. Tanning products can stain the fabric.
- Avoid sitting or leaning against harsh surfaces such as rocks, stones, or anything that could cause pulls on the fabric.
- If you accidentally pull the fabric, DO NOT CUT IT as this will damage the garment beyond repair. Any pulls need to be pulled into the interior of the swimsuit using a needle so that the pulls are not visible.
Please contact us with any additional questions regarding TLC instructions of your swimsuit. We hope you love your Love & Bikinis for many years to come.
Love & Bikinis